ISTA Online Terms and Conditions
Agreement between user and www.istacertified.org
Welcome to www.istacertified.org. The www.istacertified.org website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by International Strength Training Association LLC (“ISTA”). www.istacertified.org is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of www.istacertified.org constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference. www.istacertified.org is a E-commerce Site ISTA provides online certifications in personal training and nutrition coaching.
Visiting www.istacertified.org or sending emails to ISTA constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. ISTA does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use www.istacertified.org only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Links to third party sites/Third party services
www.istacertified.org may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of ISTA and ISTA is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ISTA is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ISTA of the site or any association with its operators. Certain services made available via www.istacertified.org are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.istacertified.org domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that ISTA may share such information and data with any third party with whom ISTA has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.istacertified.org users and customers.
No unlawful or prohibited use/Intellectual Property
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by ISTA from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the ISTA Content accessed through www.istacertified.org in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ISTA, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. ISTA reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with ISTA in asserting any available defenses.
ISTA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Texas in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and ISTA as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. ISTA’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of ISTA’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by ISTA with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and ISTA with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and ISTA with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Terms & Conditions
Please read this document carefully. It contains important information about your rights and obligations, including binding terms of your contract with International Strength Training Association LLC (ISTA).These Terms & Conditions also include an agreement that all disputes shall be submitted to binding arbitration in accordance with the applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Changes to Terms
ISTA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.istacertified.org is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. ISTA encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
By signing up for the ISTA Certifications I am agreeing to the terms and conditions, I verify the following: that I am 18 years of age or older, that I (named in the shipping address) completed this test without the assistance of others, that I will complete certification in CPR/AED before training or working with any others in any fitness capacity, that I will attain a letter of consent from the personal physician of all clients under my care, and that I will continually train and not let my continuing education lapse.”
I take full responsibility for my actions as a fitness professional and will remain in compliance with and laws in my country and/or state and regulations in my fitness facility. I will not hold ISTA responsible for any restrictions or actions imposed upon me by any authority or individual that is not affiliated with ISTA.
Workshop Terms and Conditions.
- Your place on the workshop or course shall be reserved on the payment full fee in respect of that workshop or course.
- If you are unable to attend the workshop or course on the date applied for, you may be able to attend the workshop or course on an alternative date subject to you having submitted a letter of cancellation and there being an available place on an alternative date.
- Refunds are not permitted However if ISTA is given written cancellation you within 14 day prior to the course you will be allowed to reschedule for a future date.
- In the event the International Strength Training Association, LLC finds it necessary to change in any way the course or workshop on which you are enrolled (including date, venue, content or price), you will be informed of this as soon as reasonably practicable. ISTA shall not be liable for any resulting loss in respect of any such change.
- In the event that ISTA finds it necessary to cancel the course or workshop on which you are enrolled, you will be given as much notice of this as reasonably practicable and will be offered an alternative date for the course or workshop. ISTA shall not be liable for any resulting loss in respect of such cancellation.
- ISTA reserves the right to refuse any workshop or course application and shall not be required to inform the applicant of the reason for such refusal. In this event any deposit or full fees paid shall be refunded. In addition, ISTA reserves the right to exclude from any workshop or course any individual who fails to comply with ISTA standard practices and procedures, or any individual with disruptive behavior. In such event, no refund of workshop or course fees (including the deposit) paid by the excluded individual shall be given.
- Applications for all workshops and courses that require a pre-requisite qualification must be accompanied by proof that you have such qualification In the event that no such proof is received by ISTA, a place on the workshop or course shall not be reserved for you until such proof has been received.
- If any learner has query or grievance, please submit that comment to support by emailing us at email@example.com. We take our learners progress and contentment very seriously and are willing to work fully with any learner that files a query or grievance.
ISTA welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms: International Strength Training Association LLC Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Strength Training Association, LLC
2600 South Shore Blvd, Suite 300, League City, TX, 77573
_________________ Effective as of June 03, 2013