ISTA – Your Resource for an Illinois Personal Training Certification
It’s no secret that the personal training industry has blossomed over the past 20 years. One of the biggest reasons is that individuals of all ages are embracing the desire to become fitter, especially as they age. However, they want to make sure they do so safely and efficiently. That’s where you can help! When you get your personal trainer certification in Illinois from ISTA, you’ll be able to assist others in reaching their goals. Start a path to a new career right now. Find out about our top personal trainer certification program today!
Online Personal Training Certification From ISTA
One of the biggest advantages to getting a personal training certification in Illinois through ISTA is that you never have to leave home to take any classes. All your coursework is done over the Internet, which gives you tremendous freedom and flexibility. Learn on your own time, such as early in the morning or late in the evening. Even if you have a packed schedule, you can always find moments for personal training certification courses when they’re in an online, self-paced format.
How to Tell If Becoming a Personal Trainer Is a Good Choice
Are you wondering if you have what it takes to become an Illinois personal trainer? Look over this brief checklist of five of the top characteristics shared by many personal trainer certificate program attendees at ISTA:
- Love of fitness. Do you go to the gym on a regular basis? Is fitness important to you? Is it essential for your life?
- Love of helping others. Personal trainers spend tons of time helping others achieve their goals. Does this excite you? Do people already come to you with fitness-related questions?
- Enjoyment of planning. A personal fitness trainer has to adapt plans to meet the varied needs of clientele. This necessitates organization and an appreciation of the planning process.
- Desire for decent salary. Are you tired of being told how much you’ll make each year? Take charge of your income streams when you earn the salary of a personal trainer. The average certified personal trainer salary in the U.S. is about $33,000 each year. This is a great starting point, and one you can springboard from if you’re willing to work hard and market yourself.
- Desire for adaptable work environment. Do you want to be able to control your schedule as well as where you work? Being a certified personal trainer allows you to adapt as necessary, meeting clients in your home, in their homes or at a fitness facility. Plus, you can schedule appointments around other commitments, such as going to your child’s school events or working at another job.
Plan for success! Get a certification in personal training from well-respected ISTA today. Registration is simple and takes just minutes to complete.