What are the eligibility requirements?
– You must become a ISTA Certified Personal Trainer (50% discount if agree to be a fitness ambassador)
• You must have an active social media presence on all the following channels: a personal blog, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram.
• You can be located anywhere in the world, but we are looking for influencers whose content is communicated in English. (This will likely change in the future as we continue to expand globally, but currently, our resources are limited to English-language content.)
• You must have a strong audience on your social media channels. While we will sometimes make exceptions for someone with great potential, generally, you must a meet the social media requirement in at least 2 of the following.
• For Twitter, a minimum of 5,000 followers
• For Instagram, a minimum of 1,000 followers
• For YouTube, a minimum of 500 subscribers
• A positive attitude
• Social media channels should have some fitness or health-related content. It doesn’t have to be 100% fitness-related, but we do want to see that our brand partners’ content would make sense on your channels.
What are the most common reasons why people are declined for the program?
• Failure to complete the application properly. Please ensure that you are entering accurate responses for your social channel URLs. If we cannot review your channels, we cannot approve your application.
• Does not meet minimum eligibility requirements listed above
• Lack of fitness or health content on social media channels. Your channels don’t have to be 100% related to fitness and health, but we do need to see some content
What’s the Objective of the Program?
To increase brand awareness for the International Strength Training Association (ISTA). To provide more competent Personal Trainers in the field.
What Are My Responsibilities?
- Talk to people about our message and program.
• Add ISTA to your social media pages, website, blog, etc.
• Occasionally share ISTAs Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts on your social media channels. (At least 4 times a month)
• Send us and post pictures of you having a good time, competing, training or training clients, etc. in ISTA gear. We’ll occasionally re-post them on our website. (At least 4 times a month)
• Be a part of content collaborations when opportunities arise (guest blog posts, YouTube videos, etc.)
• Have a good time.
What’s In It for Me?
- 50% off ISTA Personal Trainer Certification Course
• Be part of the ISTA Ambassador team and push for a fresh approach within the industry.
• Free approved CEs and Recertification Fees waives
• Free ISTA gear. We can guarantee you’ll always look great in the gym.
• Your bio featured on our website with links to your social media sites.
How Do I Apply?
We’re looking for people who are passionate about fitness and love sharing that passion with the world. Whether you’re a mixed sport athlete, powerlifter, bodybuilder, it doesn’t matter. We’d love to hear from you.
In one paragraph or less answer the following question:
Why do you want to be a ISTA Fitness Ambassador?
Send the answer along with any relevant links to your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org That’s it.